Date: 2019-09-25 21:03:10
- Former England star Gascoigne cleared of sexual assault & common assault October 17, 2019The former Tottenham and Lazio star was found not guilty of the charges following an incident on a train in August 2018Ryan Benson
- Pochettino the Premier League's best coach over last four years - Sanchez Flores October 17, 2019The Watford manager has praised his Tottenham counterpart ahead of their meeting this weekend, hailing him over Pep Guardiola and Jurgen Klopp
- 'Ljungberg has helped my game a lot' - Maitland-Niles praises Arsenal coach's influence October 17, 2019Having been promoted to assistant first-team coach in the summer, the former Invincible has already made a big impression on the squad
- Premier League on Amazon Prime: Which matches will be live streamed & how much will it cost? October 17, 2019The internet giant is offering access to live games from England's top flight, including clashes involving Manchester United, Liverpool and ArsenalRyan Kelly
- Are Liverpool the biggest rivals for Manchester United? October 17, 2019Goal brings you everything you need to know about the heated rivalry, which sees England's biggest clubs lock hornsRyan Kelly
The day after Barça’s 2-1 win over Villarreal at Camp Nou, the Catalans held an afternoon workout as they turned the page towards their next clash — a Saturday afternoon visit to Getafe. Kick-off is set for 4.00pm CEST.
All available players worked out on Wednesday, with a special post-match recovery session for those who played against Villarreal the night before. Also taking part were Barça B’s Iñaki Peña, Morer, R. Araujo, Riqui Puig and C. Pérez, and the U19 team’s Ansu Fati.
FC Barcelona on Social Media
Subscribe to our official channel http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=fcbarcelona